Socrates Organic Village Argilia offers 5 independent air-conditioned bungalows (of the traditional type) inside the privately-owned organic, 10 stremma, farm-olive grove.
To make the stay of our guests more pleasant our farm offers a pool, sports grounds, children's playground, organic vegetable garden with seasonal vegetables, free bikes for your transportation & free parking.
Every bungalow may accommodate a family of 2 to 5 persons. They have 1 double bed or 2 single beds which can be joined and be converted to a double bed, as well as 2-3 couches which can be turned into comfortable single beds. Moreover, cradles are available for children up to 2 years, so that our younger friends can sleep in safety and comfort.
All bungalows have a large space where one can find the fully equipped kitchen, living area, fireplace and dinning room. The bathroom offers a shower with integrated hydro-massage, while the furnished veranda completes the areas that will make your stay cosy and comfortable. To make your stay even more pleasant all bungalows are equipped with the following:
Internet connection//Telephone//Oven//Free//Wi-Fi//TV//Ceramic hot plates//Air conditioning//DVD / CD player//Sandwich maker//Roof fan//Iron and ironing board//Toaste// Fridge and freezer//Safe//Coffee maker//Hair-dryer//Cradle//Kettle//Drying rack//Cleaning tools//Lemon squeezer.
For the cold winter months we offer firewood for the fireplace, free of charge.
Special attention has been given to one bungalow which has been meticulously laid-out in order to render it accessible and habitable by people with special needs.
Rules during Accommodation
1) All equipment and linen in the room are counted. Possible loss or damage to the room and the equipment of the room incurs the corresponding charge. The room is checked before check in and during check out.
2) Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED inside the rooms.
3) At Socrates Organic Village-Wild Olive, environmental protection is our philosophy and daily practice on the farm and we are proud of that. All the energy required for daily activities on the farm is produced by Renewable Energy Forms (Photovoltaic - Solar Water Heaters - Fireplaces). For this reason, please do not leave the air conditioners running unnecessarily when you are not in the room or out of the accommodation for some time. Protecting the environment and saving energy is the responsibility of all of us.
4) The use of white towels outside the room is PROHIBITED.
5) We do not litter the surrounding area and the pool area. There are trash cans in the surrounding area, in the rooms as well as trash bins just outside the entrance of the accommodation. One of which is for recycling.
6) Before entering the pool we use the shower that is right next to the pool, the same when we go out. If we use sunscreen we wait for it to dry well and after taking a shower, then we enter the pool.
7) We do not enter the pool if we have eaten or consume alcohol because there is a danger of drowning.
8) We do not run around the pool area because there is a risk of accident.
9) We do not dive in the pool.
10) Smoking is not allowed if we are on the sunbeds to avoid any damage from burning on the pillows.
11) We do not create noise and noise during quiet hours. We respect the occupants of the other rooms who wish to rest and relax.
- internet, oven
- roof fan, A/C, DVD / CD player, Sandwich grill
- Baby bed, Ironing , toaster
- Fridge, Coffee maker
- Hair dryer, Safe, Boiler
- Clothdryer, Cleaning tools, Lemon squeezer
The protection of the environment stands at the pinnacle of our philosophy and daily practice at the farm and we are proud of it.
- Energy: All of the electricity necessary for the daily activities of the farm is produced by the 12kW Photovoltaic Park.
- Heating: We light the fire in the traditional fireplace in the living room for warm nights in the winter and should this not be enough we can always use the 2 air-conditioning units running on renewable electricity (and which can generate lots of heat)
- Hot water: Exploiting the long sunshine intervals, we utilize solar water heaters for hot water most of the days of the year.
- Water for irrigation & the pool: We use water from the farm's drilling, pumped with a solar energy pump, powered by the 1kW Photovoltaic panels.
- Illumination: We use only LED or low energy consumption lamps and have a mechanism to automatically switch off lights when we are absent.
- Waste: We have procedures in place for the separation and recycling of waste as well as for composting organic residues.
- Local products: All food products originate from organic producers in the area.
1)12h reception service.
2) Check in: 15:00 Check out: 12:00 (For delayed check out depending on the availability applies an extra charge of 50€).
3)Providing a rich breakfast with organic local products in the rooms, upon request and with a charge of 5€/person/night.
4)Free of charge Baby cot on request.
5)Cleaning Service: For accommodation more than four days, cleaning service on the third day of accommodation(on request).
6)Linen change service: For accommodation more than four days, linen change service on the third of accommodation(on request).
Living an eco-friendly life in Socrates Organic Village Agrilia is very easy!!!